Here’s another easy and delicious recipe that you can cook for your kid’s baon. The combination of apple and pork will make them crave for it more. This is another way of cooking pork belly. Adding Rauch Happy Day 100% apple juice also makes this recipe unique and healthy.
Here’s how to cook Apple Pork Bites:
3 pcs of pork belly flab
1/2 apple (sliced)
1 medium sized red onion
1 cup Happy Day apple juice
1 tsp honey
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chili powder
1. Slice pork belly into bite sizes.
2. In a plastic zip lock, combine in the onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
3. Add in the pork, make sure that it is well-seasoned.
4. Heat Masflex grillpan and grill the pork until they turn brown. Set aside.
5. In a different pan, heat some butter.
6. Add in the red onions and apple. And add in the oyster sauce. Saute well.
7. Pour in a cup of apple juice. Season with salt and pepper. And some honey too.
8. Add in the fried pork.
9. Cook until it caramelized.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
This is a continuation of my “baon ideas” recipes. I wanted to prepare something easy and hassle-free recipe that you can prepare for your kids baon. And the combination of apple and pork is something new that they will truly love.
If you have any questions about this recipe. Please drop me a message.
Watch how to cook Apple Pork Bites here:
[…] Full recipe here: https://www.delishph.com/apple-pork-bites/ […]