Looking for some special beef recipes? This bakareta should be added to your list. The process is simple, although it may require you several ingredients, it’s all worth it. It’s delicious and probably the star of any special occasion if you put this on the table.
Here’s how to cook Bakareta:
1 kg Beef Cubes
250g Green Peas
2 pcs Potatoes (cubed)
1 pc Carrot (cubed)
2 pcs Bell Pepper (squared)
500g Tomato Sauce
1 small can Liver Spread
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 pc Onion (chopped)
- In a pot, heat some oil and saute onion and garlic.
- Add in the beef and cook until brown.
- Season with salt, pepper and add in the bay leaves and soy sauce. Let it boil and cook the beef until tender.
- Add in potatoes and carrots. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Then add in the green peas, bell pepper and cover to simmer.
- Add in the liver spread and mix to dissolve. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and add in the cheese. Let it cook for another 10 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Ren:
This recipe is always present on our table every New Year’s eve. So I know that this recipe is worth a try. It would probably take you an hour or two depending on the sizes of beef cubes. The trick is to cut them into smaller sizes for fast cooking.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try: