Classes are opening soon. Parents everywhere are definitely looking for some “baon recipe” ideas to try. Preparing food in the morning can definitely be a challenge. Since you have limited time to cook, it’s important to find recipes that are fast, easy and hassle-free to prepare in the morning.
Here are some of the top baon recipes for you:
1. Spicy Honey Soy Chicken. It’s definitely not that expensive and hard to prepare, but it’s absolutely delicious. You don’t even need much ingredients to get this recipe done. The combination of honey and soy makes it more sumptuous.
2. Pork Steak. This is one pork recipe that will make a perfect packed lunch. You just have to marinate it overnight and you only need a few minutes in the morning to cook. You and your family will definitely be excited to eat lunch when you make this one for them.
3. Beef Giniling aka Filipino Picadillo. Picadillo is one of the Spanish dishes that has become popular in the Philippines. And it can also be an easy recipe to prepare in the morning. You probably just need to prepare all the ingredient at night and they should all be ready to go in the morning. You can have Picadillo in few minutes.
4. “Corny” Burger Steak (Baon Recipes). If you are looking for some perfect “baon” recipe for your kids, this version of “Corny” Burger Steak is your perfect option. This is something new. Adding some sweet, crunchy corn will bring your regular burger steak to the next level.
5. Apple Pork Bites. Here’s another easy and delicious recipe that you can cook for your kid’s baon. The combination of apple and pork will make them crave for it more. This is another way of cooking pork belly. Adding Rauch Happy Day 100% apple juice also makes this recipe unique and healthy.
6. Sweet and Sour Tofu. Here’s a guilt-free sweet and sour recipe that you’d definitely love. It’s very easy to prepare, thus, it can also be a great packed lunch recipe. If you conscious about your diet, then this recipe is for you.
7. Mango Glazed Chicken. If you love mango and chicken at the same time, then you will definitely love this recipe. It’s also not that hard to make. So it’s not going to take much of your time in the morning.
8. Tuna Afritada. Do you love eating canned tuna afritada? Well then, you don’t have to settle on canned option. You can cook your own Tuna Afritada at home and it makes a perfect baon recipe.
9. Easy Pancit Canton with Chicken Barbeque. If you love pancit canton and chicken barbeque at the same time, this is the best baon idea you can try. It doesn’t take so much time to prepare. For the marination process, you can do it at night, then you can have you chicken barbeque in the morning. Substituting rice with pancit canton is something different that your kids will love.
10. Club Sandwich. If you have strict diet then you can make this healthy and delicious club sandwich. Making club sandwich is just so easy. You just need to prepare all the ingredients during the night and you should be ready in the morning.
There are more baon worthy recipe that you can try from Delish PH website. Visit: https://www.delishph.com/ or you can SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel to watch and get updated of our latest recipe uploads.
Visit : https://www.youtube.com/c/DelishPH