Want to level up your snack time? Why don’t you try preparing your own Beef and Cheese Nachos? It’s very easy to prepare. You don’t have to spend big bucks just to enjoy your cheesy nachos. It would only take minutes and you’ll have them on the plate, almost unlimited.
Here’s how to make Beef and Cheese Nachos:
500g Ground Beef
1 Bar Cheddar Cheese (185g) (grated)
3/4 cups Milk
1 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. All-purpose Flour
1 tsp. Cayenne Powder
2 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
4 medium sized Tomatoes (cubed)
1 box Nachos
Green Onions (chopped)
1. Heat the pan. Add in the ground beef. Cook until brown. Drain excess oil.
2. Add in one chopped onion and garlic. Season with cayenne powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a separate pan, melt the butter. Add in the all-purpose flour. Mix until properly incorporate.
4. Pour in the milk and milk thoroughly until the flour dissolves.
5. Set to low heat. Add in the grated cheddar cheese and constantly mix until it’s properly melted.
6. In a plate, arrange some nachos. Top it with some ground beef mixture, cubed onions and tomatoes, then pour in a good amount of melted cheese. Sprinkle some green onions to finish up!
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Believe me, this is way cheaper than ordering it from a Mexican resto. You can even eat as much as you want. You can just buy good quality nachos from any grocery store. You can even add more toppings if you want to.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Snack recipes to try:
Watch how to make Beef and Cheese Nachos: