One of the most requested beef dishes, beef salpicao seems to catch the taste buds of many. This is very easy and fast to prepare. You can prepare this at home and your family will surely love you even more.
Here’s how to cook Beef Salpicao:
500g beef sirloin
2 tbsp. Soy sauce
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tbsp. Oyster sauce
1 tsp. paprika powder
1 garlic head
1 tsp. olive oil
1. In a bowl, mix in the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce, paprika, salt and pepper.
2. On a separate bowl, put in the beef cuts.
3. Pour in the sauce mixture. Then some olive oil.
4. Add in the minced garlic.
5. Make sure everything is well blended. Marinate for about 15 minutes.
6. Heat the pan, add in the beef with the sauce mixture.
7. Cook it for about 5-10 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken.
8. Add in the chopped onions.
9. Before removing it from the fire, drop in the butter.
10. Give a good stir. Top some toasted garlic and green onions before serving.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I recieved several request for beef salpicao. So here it is. It’s very easy, less expensive and an absolutely delicious beef recipe that you can try.
If you have any questions about this recipe, drop a comment below or just shoot me a message.
Watch how to cook Beef Salpicao: