This version of burger steak is beefy and with lots and lots of garlic. So if you are one of those who love garlic, this recipe is for you. Very easy and very tasty. You don’t have to go out of the house to enjoy your favorite burger steak.
Here’s how to cook Beefy Garlic Burger Steak:
1kg Ground Beef
2 tbsp. Garlic Paste
1 medium size Onion (finely chopped)
3/4 cups All-purpose Flour
1 medium sized Onions (chopped)
1 head of Garlic (finely chopped)
1 tbsp. All-purpose flour
1 cup Beef Broth
1 cup Mushrooms
1 tsp. Soy Sauce
Roasted Garlic (for toppings)
1. In a bowl, mix in the ground beef, garlic paste, onion, egg and all-purpose flour. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Form them into patties (choose any size you want).
3. Heat the grillpan (or you can use a regular pan). Grill the patties until cooked on both sides. Set aside.
4. In a separate pan, heat some cooking oil. Sauté onion and garlic. Add in the all-purpose flour. Mix until flour is properly incorporated.
5. Pour in the beef broth, season with salt, pepper and soy sauce. Then add the mushrooms. Let it simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens. (you can add more flour diluted in water if needed)
6. Arrange some burger patties in a plate, pour some garlic gravy and sprinkle some roasted garlic.
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
I will not deny, I am one of the fans of burger steak from one of the popular fast-food chain in the country. That’s why I decided to make my own version at home, adding more garlic. To keep the taste of the beef and to make it stand out, I didn’t add a lot of spices on it. But you can always add if you want to.
Get you own pan here: https://goo.gl/74J6u3
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Beef Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Beefy Garlic Burger Steak here: