I received several request on how to prepare bihon guisado fast and easy. And here’s my way of doing it. It would only take a few minutes and your bihon guisado is ready to dig in. I also added chorizo bilbao to make it even tastier.
Here’s how to cook Bihon Guisado:
375g golden bihon
250g chicken strips (chicken breast)
250g pork belly
200g chicken liver
2 pcs chorizo bilbao
1 small sized carrots
2 cup shredded cabbage
8pcs green beans
4 cups chicken stock (or water)
3 cloves garlic
1 medium sized red onion
1 tbsp soy sauce
Jolly canola oil
1. Heat Jolly canola oil in a pan.
2. Saute garlic and onion.
3. Add in the pork, chicken, chicken liver and chorizo bilbao. Saute them all by giving them a good stir.
4. Pour in the chicken stock. Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce. Cover and let simmer.
5. Then add in the golden bihon. Let it soak for about a minute or until it softens before giving it a stir.
6. Add in the carrots and the green beans. Give it a good stir again.
7. Lastly, drop in the cabbage. Mix them all for the last time for about a minute.
Ready and Serve!
Note from delish:
I got this fast and easy way of cooking bihon from my mother. So it doesn’t require too much process to get done. So as when I got several recipe request, I am happy to share this version of bihon guisado.
If you have any questions about this dish, make sure to shoot me a message or drop your comments below.
Watch how to cook Bihon Guisado here: