Are you looking for some delicious breakfast recipe that you can prepare for your family? It’s time to learn two of the most popular breakfast recipes, pancakes, and french toast. They’re easy to prepare so you don’t have to spend more time in the kitchen cooking in the morning. And for sure, the kids will never say no to this.
Here’s how to cook Pancakes and French Toast:
2 cups All-purpose Flour
3/4 cup Sugar
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Salt
1 cup Evaporated Milk
Water (around 1-2 cups)
2 cups Evaporated Milk
3/4 cup Sugar
For the French Toast:
- In a bowl, combine the evaporated milk, eggs and sugar. Whisk until properly incorporated.
- Then dip each slice of bread in the mixture.
- Melt some butter in a pan and toast the bread.
For the Pancakes:
- In a large bowl, combine in the all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Mix.
2. Then add in the wet ingredients, evaporated milk, eggs and gradually pour some water until you get the right texture. It should be not too dry, not too runny.
- Melt some butter in a pan, pour in about 1/3 cup of pancake mixture. Once holes and bubbles start to appear, flip to cook the other side.
Serve with some hot coffee or chocolate drink. Enjoy!
Note from Ren:
This two recipe has almost similar ingredients. So you can easily prepare them. Before serving, you can top them with some fruits or whip cream.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: