We all love spicy food. And Buffalo Wings is one them. This can be perfectly paired with rice and even with rice. Since rainy season just started in the country, dish like this will definitely keep you hot. Why it is called Buffalo wings? Well, that’s still a mystery that we need to know.
Here’s how to cook Buffalo Wings:
7 pcs. Chicken Wings (cut into two parts)
1 cup Hot Sauce
1 cup All-purpose Flour
2 tsps. Chili Powder
2 tsps. Paprika Powder
2 tsps. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Sugar
1. In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, 1tsp. chili powder, 1 tsp. paprika powder, 1 tsp. garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a good amount of vegetable oil in the deep fryer. Pat dry the chicken wings. Dip and roll each piece of chicken wing in the flour spices mixture and fry until brown. Remove excess oil using paper towel. Set aside.
3. In a pan, melt the butter. Pour in the hot sauce. Give it a good mix.
4. Add in all the remaining spices, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika powder, sugar and season with salt and pepper.
5. When it starts to thicken, add in the fried chicken wings. Coat them evenly with the sauce.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Buffalo wings is the best “pulutan”. And only a Filipino knows that. And since rain is starting to fall almost every day, maybe it’s time for you to learn how to cook buffalo wings at home. You can also add a teaspoon of vinegar if you want.
If you also wanted to get your own kitchen cookware, go here:
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Chicken Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Buffalo Wings here: