Got some bananas at home and you’re looking for something new to prepare for your family? This Cashew Banana Bread is just right for you. The combination of cashew nuts and banana makes this bread recipe simply delicious. It’s very easy and hassle-free to make.
Here’s how to cook Cashew Banana Bread:
2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. Salt
4 Peeled Bananas
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 cup crushed Cashew Nuts
1. In a large bowl, combine in the dry ingredients. All purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix in.
2. On a separate bowl. Put the peeled bananas and mash.
3. Add in 2 eggs, sugar and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add in the butter, then the mixture of all the dry ingredients.
5. Drop in the crushed cashews. Blend well.
6. Brush some butter in a cooking pan.
7. Pour in the mixture.
8. In 200 °C pre-heated Oven. Bake for about 35-45 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I’ve got a lot of bananas at home and since I don’t want them to rot. I decided to prepare this simple, easy and delicious banana bread. And since I love eating cashew nuts, I added them in to add some nutty flavor.
If you have some questions about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Cashew Banana Bread here: