You surely love fries. But what if we can turn it into something special and delicious. The name of this recipe definitely says it all. It is called cheesy bacon fries because we will add cheez whiz and bacon to your old boring fries. This is something that your kids will get crazy about.
Here’s how to cook Cheesy Bacon Fries:
2 Bell Peppers (finely chopped)
- Prepare the potatoes. Peel and wash. Trip all four sides before cutting them into sticks. (see video for details)
- In a pan, cook the bacon until crisps. Let it cool and chop them finely. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, pour in the cheez whiz. Then add about 1/2 cup of water. When it starts to simmer, add in the bell peppers. Cook in low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from fire and set aside.
- Then heat a good amount of oil in a deep fryer. Deep fry the fries until golden brown and crisp.
- Pour in a good amount of cheese mixture and sprinkle some chopped bacon.
All done and Enjoy!
Note from Ren:
Believe me, if you cook this at home. This is definitely one of the best sellers for your kids. You can even let them help you prepare this snack recipe.
If you have any questions, suggestions, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: