The fact that adobo has thousands of versions, it shows how we Filipinos love adobo. What about let’s make something new and delicious out of your favorite dish? This Chicken Adobo Flakes recipe will give adobo a different texture that will definitely surprise your family.
Here’s how to cook Chicken Adobo Flakes:
5 pcs Chicken Legs
1/2 cup Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Vinegar
1 medium sized Onions (quartered)
3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
1 tsp. Peppercorns
1 tsp. Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Water
1. Cook the adobo. In a pot, combine all the ingredients, chicken, vinegar, soy sauce, water, onions, garlic, bay leaves, peppercorns and brown sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cook for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender. Set it aside or leave the adobo overnight so that the chicken will completely absorb the flavor.
3. Shred the chicken into flakes.
4. Heat a good amount of cooking oil in a pan. Fry the flakes until crispy.
5. Drain excess oil and top with roasted garlic before serving.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I received a lot of inquiry and request to prepare adobo flakes. So here’s my version of it. It’s definitely very easy. You can also follow your own version of cooking chicken adobo, shred and fry!
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Chicken recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Chicken Adobo Flakes: