Here’s a perfect bicol express recipe for those don’t eat pork. This Chicken Bicol Express is simply delicious. It’s very easy to prepare and won’t require you to buy too many ingredients. You can prepare this in less than an hour.
Here’s how to cook Chicken Bicol Express:
500g Chicken Breast Fillet
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 tbsp. Shrimp Paste
1/2 cup Fresh Chilies (chopped)
- Cut the chicken breast fillet into smaller cubes.
- Heat a good amount of oil in a pan. Fry the chicken until it turn light brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In a pot, saute onion and garlic. Then add in the chicken.
- Add in the shrimp paste and fresh chilies. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Let it simmer in a low heat until the coconut milk is reduced and thickened.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
This is a great alternative for those who don’t eat pork. Make sure to use the chicken breast fillet. It’s easy to handle and to cook.
If you have any suggestion or question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: