This is one curry recipe in the country that almost all people loved. The combination of curry powder and coconut milk will make you crave for this chicken curry even more. It’s also very easy to prepare and doesn’t require complicated process.
Here’s how to cook Chicken Curry:
2 pcs Small Sized Carrots
1 pc Big Sized Potato
2 pcs Big Sized Bell Peppers (red and green)
1 pc White Onions
3 cloves Garlic
2 tbsp. Curry Powder
1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1. Heat some canola oil in a pan. Fry the carrots and potatoes until they become tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. On the same pan, heat some canola oil again. And pan fry the bell peppers for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a pot, heat some canola oil. Sauté onions and garlic.
4. Add in the chicken. Sauté and fry until it turns brown.
5. Pour 1/2 cup water. Cover and let it cook for 15 minutes.
6. Add in the curry powder, season with salt and pepper. Give a good mix until the curry powder is properly dissolved.
7. Put fire on low heat, then add in the coconut milk. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
8. Add back in the carrots, potatoes and bell peppers. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
Ready and serve!
Note from Delish:
Another dish that will make your family ask for more. I’ve got several people requesting for this dish, so here it is. Hope you enjoy!
If you have any questions, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Chicken Curry here: