Do you know that you can actually turn chicken feet into a delicious dish? It’s cheap and sometimes just bein thrown away. But believe me, chicken feet adobo is such a flavorful and mouthwatering dish if you prepate it right. Not to forget a kilo of chicken would only cost you about 80 Pesos.
Here’s how to cook Chicken Feet Adobo:
1kg Chicken Feet
1 cup Soy Sauce
1 cup Vinegar
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tsp. Peppercorns
1 tsp. Sugar
- Make sure to clean the chicken feet right. Cut the nails using a chicken scissors or a knife.
- prepare a good amount of oil in a pan. Drop and fry the chicken feet for about 10 minutes. Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- In a pot, saute onion and garlic. Add in the fried chicken feet, and saute for about a couple of minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauce, water and vinegar. Then add in fresh chilies, bay leaves, peppercorns and sugar. Don’t stir, cover and let it cook for about 10 minute before stirring.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it cook for another 10 minutes or until the sauce starts to thickens.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
Some may consider it an exotic food, but it’s definitely one of the most delicious ones. I added sugar just to add a bit of sweetness to the salty and sour adobo flavor.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos:
[…] Egg Noodles with Sardines Bicol Express Pasta Chicken Feet Adobo […]
[…] Guisado Chicken Feet Adobo Simple and Easy Maja […]
[…] Guisado Chicken Feet Adobo Native Chicken Tinola with Coconut […]
[…] Menudo Chicken Feet Adobo Native Chicken Tinola with Coconut […]
[…] Chicken Menudo Sotanghon Guisado Chicken Feet Adobo […]
[…] Chicken Binakol Bam-i Recipe Chicken Feet Adobo […]