Looking for a perfect chicken dish for your kids? Then this easy and delicious chicken lollipops is your best option. Using Ajinomoto Crispy Fry and Seasoned Bread Crumbs, you don’t need to add anything. You just have to prep, coat and fry to have something delicious for your family.
Here’s how to cook Seasoned Chicken Lollipops:
3 pcs Chicken wings (enough to make 6 pieces lollipops)
1 pack Ajinomoto Crispy Fry
1 pack Ajinomoto Crispy Fry Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1. Prepare the chicken wings. Pat dry. Cut the wing tip. Then divide the wing into two. One part has two bones and the other has one. In making them into lollipops, using a knife, create a slit around the tip of the bone. Then slowly slide down the meat (inside out) to form a lollipop shape. The other cut with two bones on it, remove the smaller bone and do the same process of sliding down the meat. (See video here for the process). Repeat the process for all. You can make 6 lollipops from 3 wings.
2. In a bowl, combine Ajinomoto Crispy Fry and Crispy Fry Seasoned Bread Crumbs. I did this to add more texture.
3. Heat some healthy canola oil in a frying pot.
4. Coat the chicken lollipops with the breading and deep fry for about 15 minutes or until brown.
5. Use your favorite dip or you can try making your own Sweet Chili Sauce.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Since I am using Ajinomoto crispy fry mix, it’s going to be an easy to prepare dish for me.
This is a perfect chicken recipe for busy mothers out there. No fuss, just pure delicious chicken lollipops.
If you have any question, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Chicken Lollipops here: