Here’s one of the many versions of macaroni salad. Chicken macaroni salad is perfect for any special occasion especially Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner. So make sure to learn how to make this recipe at home.
Here’s how to make Chicken Macaroni Salad:
470g Pineapple Tidbits (don’t throw the syrup)
200g Chicken Breast Fillet
2 Hard-boiled Eggs
3/4 cup Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Raisins
1/2 cup Pickle Relish
1 Onion (finely chopped)
- Boil the chicken breast fillet, season with salt and pepper. When cooked, let it cool and shred using forks. Set aside.
- In a separate large pot, pour a good amount of water, add in the chicken stock from boiling the chicken. Cook the macaroni following the packaging’s instruction. Drain water and set aside.
- Chop the hard-boiled eggs. It should be not so fine, not so course.
- In a large bowl, combine in the mayonnaise, condensed milk, shredded chicken, chopped hard-boiled eggs, raisins, cheese, pickle relish, pineapple tidbits (including the syrup), onion and season with salt. Mix until properly incorporated.
- Finally, pour in the cooked macaroni, give it a good mix.
Best if chilled before serving. Enjoy!
Note from Ren:
This recipe is always present on our table, especially during Christmas. One of the family’s favorite. You can also add chopped carrots if you want. Some may also exclude raisins, it’s up to you.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: