Who can resist a yummy Chicken Macaroni Soup? This is one of the most requested soup recipe so far. And truly it’s not that hard to prepare. Chicken Macaroni Soup is perfect for any occasion. Something that you can prepare for your family that you’ll know that they will never say no.
Here’s how to cook Chicken Macaroni Soup:
2 Chicken Breasts
200g Elbow Macaroni
4 pcs Chicken Hotdogs (diagonally sliced)
2 small sized Carrots (diced)
2 cups Cabbage (shredded)
2 stalks Celery (finely chopped)
1 cup Evaporated Milk
1 tbsp. Fish Sauce
4 cups Water
1 medium sized Onion
4 cloves Garlic
1. Put chicken breasts in a pot. Add 4 cups of water, season with salt and pepper. Boil for about 10-15 minutes. Set aside. Reserve chicken broth. Shred the chicken.
2. In a much bigger pot, heat some canola oil.
3. Sauté onion and garlic.
4. Add in the hotdogs, shredded chicken, carrots and celery.
5. Pour in the chicken broth. (add more water if needed)
6. Pour in the elbow macaroni. Season with fish sauce, salt and pepper. Let boil for about 8-10 minutes.
7. Pour in the milk. Cover for about a minute or until it starts to simmer (in low heat). Remove the cover, let simmer for another 5 minutes.
8. Add in the shredded cabbage. Simmer for another minute.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Since many people are sending me emails and Recipe Requests to prepare macaroni soup. Here it is. I made it simpler but still absolutely delicious.
If you have any questions about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Chicken Macaroni Soup here: