If you are looking for an easy yet very delicious snacks for your kids, this
Chicken Nuggets with Potato Chips is your best option. It is so easy to prepare, would only take 20-30 minutes to prepare something yummy. Instead of using bread crumbs, you can use crushed potato chips to make it even more tasty.
Here’s how to prepare Chicken Nuggets with Potato Chips:
200g chicken breast (cut into chunk, nuggets)
90g pack of Farmer John Potato Chips (Simply Salted)
1 cup all purpose flour
1 beaten egg
2 tbsp. melted butter
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
1. In a large bowl, put the chicken in, add some melted butter, salt and pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
2. Get a bag of Farmer John Potato Chips, put in a zip lock plastic bag. Crushed well. You can use a rolling pin or anything, whichever is convenient for you.
3. For the breading, prepare one beaten egg, flour and the crushed potato chips.
4. One by one dip the nuggets in this order – flour>egg>potato chips crumbs.
5. In a large pan, add in about 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
6. Fry the nuggets on both sides until brown. Remove excess oil with a paper towel.
1. In a bowl combine the mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, minced garlic and finely chopped green onions.
2. Mix well.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I love chicke nuggets and I love potato chips. So what about combining them in one dish. Using potato chips instead of bread crumbs makes chicken nuggets tastier and definitely drooling. I also created a good dip to make your snack time happier. 🙂
If you have any questions with this recipe, pelase drop me a message. I’ll sure will get back to you.
Watch how to cook Chicken Nuggets here: