If you love pineapple that much, you will surely love this recipe. You can even add some chili flakes to add some spicy kick. It’s also great to use fresh pineapple than the canned ones for a natural and healthy option. This is very simple and you will only need less than an hour to get it done.
Here’s how to cook Chicken with Pineapple:
1 whole Fresh Pineapple
500g Chicken Breasts (cubed)
1 can Pineapple Juice
1 tsp. Chili Flakes
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1. Slice the pineapple in half vertically. Cut through the core and slice through the entire meat without cutting off the skin. (You can use it for plating). Set aside.
2. Put the chicken in a bowl. Pour in the all-purpose flour and mix to coat the chicken. Set aside.
3. Heat some cooking oil in the pan, sauté onion and garlic. Add in the chicken.
4. Pour in the pineapple juice. Cook the chicken for about 15 minutes.
5. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Then add some chili flakes.
6. Then add in the sliced fresh pineapples.
7. Lastly, add some green onions. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I always love adding pineapples to my dishes just to add some sweetness on it. And this is one of the recipes that I love. You can actually exclude the chili flakes if you’d be cooking this with kids. Plate them using the pineapple shell(skin) to make it more enticing.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Chicken Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Chicken with Pineapple here: