I got this awesome cup cake and cake pop make from Shopaholic for Kids and I’m going to show you how easy and fast to make cake pops at home. Chocolate Cake Pops is definitely a hit if you serve them in any children’s party. And your kids will surely love it.
Here’s how to make Chocolate Cake Pops:
2 cups Cake Flour
1 cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup Melted Butter
1 cup Milk (Fresh or Evaporated)
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
Oil (for greasing)
pop sticks (since I can’t find pop sticks in my area, I just used skewers)
1. In a bowl, combine in the cake flour, cocoa powder and salt. Then add in the melted butter, egg, vanilla extract and milk. Give a good mix.
2. Add in the baking powder. (you can add more milk if you think that the consistency if the cake batter is too thick)
3. Grease the Cake Pop Maker with some oil. Scoop some cake mixture and fill each molder just enough to reach the rim. Don’t over pour. Cover the lid and cook for about 5-8 minutes. You can use a toothpick to test its doneness.
4. When it’s done, set it aside. Melt some Ricoa chocolate chips. Prepare the sprinkles.
5. Start by dipping the top part of the stick (about 1/2 inch) into the melted chocolate then stick it in the cake pop (repeat process for all). Let it sit for about 15 minutes or put them in the fridge. This process will seal and hold the stick into the pop. (see video here)
6. One at a time, dip the pops into the melted chocolate. Tap and let excess chocolate to drip. Then sprinkle some colorful sprinkles all over the pop. (repeat process for all)
7. Set aside or chill before serving.
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
The first time I made chocolate cake pops, I was so inlove with the result. So I want to share this with you. And since I have this cake pop maker, everything seems so easy and fast. It wouldn’t take you hours to prepare. Perfect for your kid’s birthday parties.
If you want to get your own cake pop maker visit these links.
If you have any question, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Dessert Recipes to try:
Watch how to make Chocolate Cake Pops here: