If you are looking for an easy dessert recipe to prepare, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Dessert should be added to your list. It’s a 3-ingredient recipe but you can sure that the kids will love it. The combination of peanut butter and chocolate sounds like a great treat. You can make smaller cups, drop them in a jar and it can be stored for months.
Here’s how to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Dessert:
350g Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
350g Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter and powdered sugar. Mix until properly incorporated. Set it aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a pan in a very low heat.
- Prepare the paper cups. The same cups used to make muffins.
- Scoop the melted chocolate and pour just about 1/4 on the cup. Scoop peanut butter and put in on the center. Then pour another scoop of melted chocolate on top to cover the peanut butter.
- Chill for about 30 minutes or until they harden.
- Peel off the paper cup before storing or serving.
Note from Delish:
Instead of using big paper cups, you can use small cups if you want bite sized dessert. They can also be easily stored and put in a jar. This is one of the usual recipe I prepare during children parties.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send an email or direct message us to our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch how to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Dessert here:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: