Looking for some delicious dessert this summer vacation? You can try this Coconut Macaroons. Your family can enjoy this easy to make dessert. It doesn’t even require complicated process and many ingredients to make.
Here’s how to make Coconut Macaroons:
2 cups Desiccated Coconut
1 cup Jolly Condensada
1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
3/4 cups Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp. Salt
1. In a bowl, put in the butter. Using a spatula or a whisker, mix/beat to cream the butter.
2. Add in the brown sugar, blend in.
3. Add the eggs. Whisk until the mixture becomes smooth. Add in the vanilla and salt.
4. Pour in the desiccated coconut and all-purpose flour. Then the condensed milk. Mix until everything is blended.
5. Prepare molders with macaroon paper cups. Scoop about a tablespoon of the mixture into the molders.
6. Preheat oven at 150 °C. Bake the coconut macaroons for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I love coconut macaroons. Since I received several messages and Recipe Requests from people to feature it, here it is. I just adjusted the sweetness (I’m not a sweet tooth), so I didn’t really add more condensed milk. But you can adjust it if you want to.
If you have any question, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Coconut Macaroons here: