You can now make your cooking experience easy, fast and even more delicious. With this new Alaska Creamy Beef Evap, you can now make beef recipes without the need of adding more seasoning since this creamy beef evap already has the “linamnam” ng meat. Achieving a perfectly seasoned beef dish now is made easy.
Here’s How to Cook Creamy Beef with Mushrooms:
1 Alaska Creamy Beef Evap
3/4 Kl Beef
1 can (400g) Whole Mushrooms
3 cloves Garlic
- Saute onion and garlic. Add the beef.
- Pour in about 2 cups of water. Cook for about 30 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Set the fire to low, then pour in the Alaska Creamy Beef Evap.
- Let is simmer for another 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Note from Ren:
Experience easy and delicious cooking with Alaska Creamy Beef Evap. The best thing is you don’t need to add too much season since it’s already perfectly seasoned.
For more questions, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
[…] How to Cook Creamy Binagoongang Manok using (Alaska Creamy Chicken Evap) How to Cook Creamy Beef with Mushrooms (Using Alaska Creamy Beef Evap) […]
[…] How to Make Easy Mango Smoothie and Popsicles How to Cook Honey Garlic Chicken in Cast Iron Fry Pan How to Cook Creamy Beef with Mushrooms (Using Alaska Creamy Beef Evap) […]