Yes, you read the name of the recipe right. It’s corned beef turned into your favorite burger steak. It’s easier to prepare, delicious and obviously cheaper since we were only be using the canned corned beef. We also going to add some potatoes and cheese for extra texture and flavor.
Here’s how to cook Corned Beef Burger Steak:
2 medium sized Potatoes
500g Corned Beef (or 2 large cans)
1 cup Cheese (grated)
1/2 cup Cornstarch
1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
3 cloves Garlic (finely minced)
1 medium sized Onion (finely chopped)
1 can Cream of Mushrooms
1 can Mushrooms (drained)
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
1 cup Water
- Peel and grate the potatoes using a grater. Use a piece of cloth and squeeze out the liquid from the grated potatoes.
- Put the grated potatoes in a bowl, add the corned beef and the cheese. Then add garlic and the onion. Mix everything together.
- Add the egg, cornstarch and all-purpose flour. Season with salt and pepper. Give it a good mix.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Scoop and form the mixture into patties and fry until brown on both sides. Set aside.
- In a separate pan. Heat some oil, then saute onion and garlic. Add in the mushrooms and the cream of mushrooms. Cook for about 3 minutes. Then pour in the water. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Place several patties in a plate then pour in some gravy sauce.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
When I tried this at home for the first time, I immediately know that it’s a hit. The combination of potatoes, corned beef and cheese plus the gravy is just delicious.
If you have some questions or suggestions about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: