Whoever made the first ever crab and corn soup is such a genius in making such combination of flavors. When making crab and corn soup, you can either use fresh or frozen crab meat. Although it may seem expensive when being served in restaurants, making this soup at home is just so easy.
Here’s how to cook Crab and Corn Soup:
1 cup Crab Meat (cut into small pieces)
1 can Jolly Cream Corn
1 medium sized Carrots (cubed)
1 medium sized Red Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1/2 cup Green Onions
2 tbsp. Cornstarch Diluted in water
4 cups Chicken Stock
1 cup Water
1. Heat some cooking oil in a pot and sauté onions and garlic.
2. Add in the crab meat. Sauté for another 3 minutes. And add in the cream corn and carrots.
3. Pour in the chicken stock and water. Cover and let it boil for about 5 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in the Cornstarch Diluted in water.
5. Lastly add the green onions. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Since rain is just pouring every single day, it’s time to prepare some delicious soup recipe to keep your warm. Here’s one simple recipe but absolutely tasty.
If you also wanted to get your own kitchen cookware, go here:
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other recipes to try:
Watch how to make Crab and Corn Soup here: