Since many of us today are really wanting to eat healthy but still not sacrificing the taste this Creamy Malunggay Chicken Pesto Pasta is one of your options. Malunggay, moringa, or whatever you call it just a magical plant. So adding it on your favorite pasta is such a great idea.
Here’s how to cook Creamy Malunggay Chicken Pesto Pasta:
400g Linguine Pasta
3/4 cup Malunggay Leaves
250g Chicken Breasts (strips)
1 cup All-purpose Cream
4 cloves Garlic (for the pesto)
1/2 cup Cheese
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tbsp. Butter
1. Cook pasta according to packaging. (tip: cook it 3 minutes less than the instruction). Drain and set aside.
2. In a blender, combine in the malunggay leaves, cream, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Blend until everything is completely blended. Set aside.
3. In a pan, melt the butter and sauté garlic. Add in the chicken strips and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add in the pasta, mix in. Then pour in the creamy malunggay pesto, and then the cheese.
5. Cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Serve with some grated cheese toppings and a sliced of toasted mamon.
Note from Delish:
If your kid doesn’t love eating malunggay, you can have him eat it with this healthy pesto pasta recipe. You can add more spices on the pesto if you want to.
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Pasta recipe to try:
Watch how to cook Creamy Malunggay Chicken Pesto Pasta: