When was the last time you’ve tasted a creamy delicious mashed potato? Don’t worry, with this Creamy Mashed Potato, you don’t have to dine out anymore just to eat your favorite mashed potato. It is very easy and fast to prepare.
Here’s how to cook Creamy Mashed Potato:
2 large sized patatoes (cut into cubes with equal sizes)
1 cup milk
3/4 cup cream
1 tbsp chives/green onions (chopped finely)
1. Peel and wash two large sized potatoes. Cut them into cube equal sizes.
2. Put in all the potato cubes in a pot. Then pour in a good amount of water before turning the heat on. This process will ensure that all the potatoes will cook at the same time.
3. Drain potatoes and mash. Set aside.
4. In a pan, pour in milk and melt the butter in. Simemr for 3 minutes.
5. Add in the all purpose cream. Cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
6. Pour in the mixture in the bowl with mashed potatoes. Mix them well.
7. Add in some chopped chives or green onions.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I’ve tasted too many different mashed potatoes served on restos,
and I say this recipe is close to those served on high end restaurants. And it’s worth a try.
If you have any questions, please drop me a message.
Watch how to cook Easy Creamy Mashed Potato here:
You might also want to try: