Delish PH had received a lot of requests to prepare easy yet delicious chicken recipes. This Creamy Mushrooms Chicken is one special recipe that you can prepare. You just need three main ingredients, chicken, mushrooms and cream. No complications, just pure deliciousness.
Here’s how to cook Creamy Mushrooms Chicken:
1 kg Chicken Thigh
1 can Jolly Mushrooms
1 can Heavy Cream
1/2 cup Cheese (classic or cheddar)
1 tbsp. Butter
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
2. Heat some vegetable oil in a pan. Fry the chicken until brown. Set aside.
3. On the same pan, add the butter. Sauté onion and garlic.
4. Add the mushrooms and add pour about 1/4 cup of water. Cover and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Pour in the heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the cheese.
6. Put back in the chicken. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
7. Lastly, add in the chopped parsley.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
This is one chicken recipe that I can suggest you can prepare if you have special occasion at home. It’s like bringing your chicken dish to the next level.
You can get your own cooking pot here:
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Chicken Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Creamy Mushrooms Chicken here: