If you love chicken and cheese at the same time, this Crispy Chicken with Cheesy Sauce is what you are looking for. This can also be a good “baon” or packed lunch recipe that your kids will love to eat and no more left over in the lunch boxes. This is one delicious chicken recipe that you don’t want to miss.
Here’s how to cook Crispy Chicken with Cheesy Sauce:
500g Chicken Breast Fillets
1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper Powder
1 cup Bread Crumbs
1 cup All-purpose Flour
1 tsp. Dried Rosemary
2 Eggs (beaten)
1 1/2 cup Milk
1 tbsp. Butter
1 tsp. All-purpose Flour
1/2 cup Classic Cheese
1/2 cup Quickmelt Cheese
1. Place a cling wrap in a chopping board. Place one slice of chicken breast fillet, flip the cling wrap to cover the chicken. Using a meat mallet or a rolling pin, pound the chicken breasts until it becomes thin and soft. Repeat the process for all other fillets.
2. In a bowl, mix in the spices, cayenne pepper powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the spices to season the chicken.
3. Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour and combine the remaining spices from the bowl. Season bread crumbs with salt and pepper. And season beaten eggs with salt, pepper and some dried rosemary.
4. Coat the chicken breast fillet with the all-purpose flour, then dip it to the beaten eggs and lastly coat it with the bread crumbs. Repeat the process for all.
5. Heat a good amount of canola oil in a pan. Fry the chicken on both sides until brown. Use paper towel to remove excess oil.
6. Prepare the cheesy sauce by putting some butter in a pan. Add in a tsp. of all-purpose flour and stir using a whisker until flour and butter are properly incorporated.
7. Pour in 1 cup of milk. Continue stirring in a low heat.
8. Add in the classic and quickmelt cheese. Add the remaining milk to get the right consistency.
9. Lastly, add some chopped parsley.
10. Serve chicken with cheesy sauce.
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
Since I love cheese, I want to pair it with my favorite fried chicken. I came up with this dish that you guys will definitely love. You can also use cheddar cheese or mozarella cheese.
If you have any any question, drop a comment below or send me an email.
If you also wanted to get your own pan and other kitchen cookware, go here:
Other Chicken Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Crispy Chicken with Cheesy Sauce here:[wpedon id=”1537″ align=”center”]
[…] Crispy Chicken with Cheesy Sauce […]
This recipe looks good and would love to create this for my toddler. I am in the US and may I ask what are the alternatives for classic and quickmelt cheese?
Thanks. Mozzarella will do. Or Cheddar.