Fried chicken will always be the top answer from kids if you ask them about their favorite chicken recipe. For that very reason why many parents out there are dying to learn how to cook this most favorite recipe at home. Cooking fried chicken may look simple and easy, but getting the best Crispy Fried Chicken is quite a challenge for many.
Here’s how to cook Crispy Fried Chicken:
7 pcs Chicken Drumsticks
1 tbsp. Onion Powder
1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Paprika Powder
3/4 cups Cold Milk
1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
1. In a bowl combine in all the spice. Onion powder, garlic powder, paprika powder, salt and pepper.
2. Pat dry chicken with paper towel to remove excess water. Season the chicken with the combined spices. Save the remaining spices.
3. In a separate bowl, add in the eggs. Pour in the cold milk and whisk.
4. On another bowl, add in the fall purpose flour and combine in the remaining spices.
5. Coating: Roll the seasoned chicken in the flour mixture, dip in the egg mixture and roll it back in to the flour mixture. (Flour-Egg-Flour)
7. Fry the chicken for about 10 minutes or when they become brown. The secret is when the chicken starts to float, then it should be good.
8. Let extra oil drip. And enjoy your crispy fried chicken while it’s hot!
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Due to popular demand, I made this crispy fried chicken. It’s your time to cook your kids favorite chicken dish. Since you do it at home with love, it should be healthy and memorable.
If you have questions about this recipe, drop your comment below or send me an email
Watch how to cook Crispy Fried Chicken: