Ajinomoto has this new Crispy Fry Shake Shake Shake Breading Mix with Flavor Mix product that I’m trying out for this recipe. Unlike the usual crispy fry breading mix, now you can shale your way to other delicious flavors. For this recipe, we will be using the Smokey Barbecue flavor. Other flavors include Parmesan Cheese and Savory Seaweed. So the package comes with a breading mix, a flavor mix and a shaker bag. You’ll have your delicious crispy fried chicken wings fast and easy.
Here’s how to cook Fried Chicken Wings (Ajinomoto Crispy Fry Shake Shake Shake – Smokey Barbecue):
8 pcs. Chicken Wings
1 pack Crispy Fry Shake Shake Shake Breading Mix with Flavor Mix
Cooking Oil/Canola Oil
1. Pat dry chicken wings with paper towel.
2. Cost the chicken with the Breading Mix. Set aside.
3. Heat a good amount of oil in a deep fry pan.
4. Fry the chicken wings until brown and crispy. Use paper towel to remove excess oil.
5. Let the fried chicken rest for about 10 minutes.
6. Put the fried chicken in the shaker bag. Pour in the flavor mix and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE to flavor.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
This is one simple process of frying a delicious and savory fried chicken. Ajinomoto’s Shake Shake Shake is something that I can recommend for mommies out there. It will bring your regular fried chicken to the next level and your kids will really love this.
If you have questions about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Crispy Fry Chicken Wings (Ajinomoto Crispy Fry Shake Shake Shake – Smokey Barbecue):
[wpedon id=”1537″ align=”center”]