Here’s one healthy and easy recipe you can try at home. With this Crispy Malunggay Okoy, you can make your kids eat malunggay without a hassle. It’s delicious and definitely less expensive.
Here’s how to make Crispy Malunggay Okoy:
1/2 cup Dahon ng Malunggay
3/4 cup Cornstarch
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Chili Pepper Flakes
Salt & Pepper
1/2 cup Water
4 cubes Ice
- Finely chop the malunggay leaves.
- In a bowl, mix in the cornstarch, garlic powder, chili flakes, salt and pepper.
- Then add 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup water. Mix thoroughly.
- Then add the chopped malunggay leaves. Mix. And add 4 cubes of ice.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Pour about 2 tbsp. of the batter mixture. Fry until crispy and golden brown.
Enjoy it with your favorite dip!
Note from Ren:
Adding ice cubes will make sure that your malunggay okoy will become crispy and delicious.
Watch the video:
Other recipes to try: