Here are some of Easy Saba Snacks:
- Slice saba thinly lengthwise.
- In a bowl, combine in the all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, and egg. Gradually pour in water to create the right texture of the batter.
- Slowly and carefully dip and soak the sliced banana in a bowl.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan. Fry the maruya until brown on both sides. Coat with white sugar before serving.
- Slice saba into sticks.
- Place lumpia wrapper in a board, place at least 3 slices of banana, sprinkle some brown sugar and roll. Seal with water.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan. Place the toron to fry, gradually sprinkle some brown sugar. Enough to caramelize and coat the toron.
BANANA PEANUT BUTTER ROLL
- Prepare the bread, cut the four edges. Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread. Slice the banana thinly crosswise.
- Scoop a good amount of peanut butter and spread at the center of the bread. Place a few slices of banana on top. Roll and seal with egg wash.
- Melt some butter or margarine in a pan. Set to low heat, fry the bread roll until brown.
INIHAW NA SAGING
- Put the saba on sticks. Create slits on both sides.
- Grilled until cooked.
- Brush some margarine or butter. Roll into white sugar to coat.
Note from Ren:
Since I received several messages asking me if I have easy and cheaper recipes. I decided to make these easy saba snacks recipes. I just made the simplest versions of them. You can add langka or sesame seed to toron if you want to.
If you have any questions or suggestions, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.