Here’s another egg noodles that you can try at home. You don’t need expensive ingredients to get it done. We will be using canned sardines on tomato sauce and some vegetables to get it done, easy cheap but it’s absolutely tasty.
Here’s how to cook Egg Noodles with Sardines:
400g Egg Noodles
4 cans (155g) Sardines in Tomato Sauce (separate sardines from the sauce)
1 pc Carrot (julienne)
100g Cabbage (shredded)
50g Green Beans (diagonally cut)
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan, toss the carrots and green beans. Cook for about 7 minutes and set them aside.
- Add a bit of oil on the same pan, fry the sardines so they become a bit crispy. Set them aside.
- On the same pan, saute onion and garlic. Pour about a cup of water. When it starts to simmer, add the egg noodles. Toss and mix until the egg noodles softens.
- Pour in the sardines sauce. Give it a good mix. Then add in the vegetables and the fried sardines. Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Finally add in the cabbage. Cook for another 3 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
This can be a great recipe if you are in a tight budget and you can to get it done fast. Just by simply using canned sardines in tomato sauce, you’ll have one delicious egg noodles dish.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us to our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: