Making pan cakes in the morning should not be hassle. It wouldn’t even take much of your time. You and your family will have a delicious pancake for breakfast. Pair it with eggs and a hot cup of coffee and that should do it. It’s time to learn how to make Fast and Easy Pancake.
Here’s how to cook Fast and Easy Pancake Recipe:
1 cup All-purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tbsp. Melted Butter
3/4 cup Evaporated Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
- In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, melted butter, egg and vanilla essence.
- Gradually pour in the evaporated milk. Whisk until the pancake mixture is smooth.
- Pour in the mixture into a plastic bottle dispenser.
- Heat the pan. Using Masflex pan, no need to use butter or oil.
- Squeeze out some pancake batter to the pan, forming a round shape. Flip to cook the other side.
- Brush some butter before taking out of the pan.
- Drizzle some pancake syrup or maple syrup and top with butter before serving.
Note from Delish:
This recipe will definitely beat those pancakes sold at your favorite fastfood chain. It’s homemade and definitely fresh.
If you have any suggestion or question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch how to make Fast and Easy Pancake Recipe here:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: