You can bring your bread to the next level. Turning them into a delicious French toast will make your breakfast one of a kind. You don’t have to go out and order a French toast if you know how to make your own at home.
Here’s how to make a French Toast:
6 pcs Wheat Bread (or any bread of your choice)
1 1/2 cup evaporated Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tbsp. Sugar
1. In a bowl, combine in the eggs, milk, vanilla and sugar. Whisk well.
2. Heat some butter in a pan. Make sure to set the fire on low to avoid toast to get burned.
3. Dip and soak the bread on the milk mixture.
4. Fry until brown on both sides.
5. Top some butter and drizzle some maple syrup before serving. You can also add some fruit slices.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I’ve received several request to prepare some easy and delicious breakfast recipe. That’s why I prepare this French toast. For a healthier option, used whole wheat bread. But you can always use any bread you want.
If you have any question, drop your comment below or send me an email
Watch how to make French Toast here: