Here’s one healthy, fresh and delicious recipe you can try making at home. This Fresh Spring Rolls recipe is very easy to make. We will also be making a simple peanut sauce to pair it with.
Crab Meat (artificial, frozen)
3/4 cup Peanut Butter
1 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp. Calamansi Extract
1 clove Garlic
1/3 cup Water
1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- Prepare all the fillings, cut them into strips (cucumber, crab meat imitation, carrots, mangoes, luncheon meat), also wash and prepare the Cilantro and lettuce).
- Soak the vermicelli in a hot water with salt and sugar for 5-10 minutes. Drain water and set it aside.
- Before you wrap. Make sure you have a towel placed on the board.
- Dip the rice paper into the water, then place it on top of a towel.
- Put all the veggies and meat fillings. Roll and close both sides to seal.
- To make the peanut sauce, in a bowl just combine the peanut butter, oyster sauce, calamansi, garlic, water, and sesame oil. Mix until you get the right texture.
Note from Ren:
This is one of the simplest recipe for Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce that you can try at home. You can also cooked shrimp instead of crab meat.
Watch the video here: