Make some healthy and easy snack for your kids this weekend. Try this Fried Flour Chips Snack. Not too much ingredients and process to follow. With this, you can enjoy a guilt-free snack time at home.
Here’s how to cook Fried Flour Chips Snack:
2 cups All-purpose Flour
1 tsp. Cumin Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1. In a bowl, combine in the all-purpose flour, cumin powder and salt.
2. Add in the butter. Using a fork, mix everything in.
3. Gradually pour warm water. Knead with your hands until you get the right consistency of the dough. (Not too wet, not to dry). Set aside for about 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle some all-purpose flour on a board. Place the dough and divide into equal parts. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a thin sheets. Using a pizza cutter. Cut the sheet into a square, then divide into 4 parts. Cut diagonally to get the triangle shape chips.
5. Heat some canola oil in a pan. Fry the chips until brown.
6. Use paper towel to remove excess oil.
*Prepare a dip of your choice, cheesy dip or some fresh salsa.
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
I was planning to prepare nachos chips. Since I can’t find corn meal or maize flour locally, then I decided to prepare something simple. I’ve received a lot of request to prepare easy and cheap snacks. So here’s one of them.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to make Fried Flour Chips Snack here: