If you love mango, then you’d definitely love this another version of float dessert recipe. It’s easy to prepare, and absolutely delicious. This dessert is perfect for any special occasion with your family.
Here’s how to make Fruit Cocktail Float:
600g Fruit Cocktail
200g Crushed Grahams
250 ml All-purpose Cream
390g Condensed Milk
300 ml Evaporated Milk
200g Graham Crackers
- In a bowl, combine thoroughly the condensed milk, evaporated milk, and all-purpose cream. Set aside.
- Prepare your baking dish or any rectangular container. First, sprinkle some crushed grahams at the bottom of the dish. Then arrange the graham crackers to fit.
- Top it with a good amount of fruit cocktail.
- Pour in the milk-cream mixture.
- Then top it with a layer of crushed grahams.
- Repeat the process.
- Refrigerate or chill before serving.
Note from Ren:
Initially I wanted to make mango float, but as usual, I wanted to make something different. So I decided to use fruit cocktail for my flota dessert. And it’s definitely easy and delicious.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop your comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: