I know you’ve already missed this. Ginataang Bilo-Bilo with Langka is one of the most loved snack-dessert. Adding langka to the traditional ginataang bilo-bilo makes it tastier. It’s definitely very easy to make. And you can eat eat hot or chilled.
Here’s how to cook Ginataang Bilo-Bilo with Langka:
2 cups Glutinous Rice Flour (malagkit)
4 pcs Sweet Potatoes (cubed)
4 pcs Ripe Bananas (cubed)
3 cups Coconut Milk
1 cup Ripe Jackfruit (strips)
1 cup Tapioca Pearls (sago)
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Water
- Prepare in a bowl the glutinous rice flour. Create a well in the middle and gradually add water until you get the right consistency. Dough should be not so wet, not to dry. Form into balls. Set aside.
- In a pot, boil a good amount of water. Pour in the tapioca pearls. Cook for about 20 – 30 minutes. Drain excess water, set aside.
- In the same pot, add 1 cup of water. Then pour in the coconut milk.
- Once it starts to simmer, add in the bananas and the sweet potatoes.
- Then drop the glutinous rice flour balls one by one to avoid them sticking.
- Cover and cook in a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add in the cooked tapioca pearls and the jackfruit. Lastly, add the sugar.
- Cook for another 10 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
Who doesn’t love ginataang bilo-bilo? Well, since we all miss it. I’ve deciced to prepare this one for you guys. Hope you love it.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an emai or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch how to make Ginataang Bilo-bilo with Langka here:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: