If you are looking for a new, healthy, and delicious recipe using tofu, here’s one for you. Try this easy-to-make Healthy Tofu Balls, create your own dip and enjoy guilt-free eating.
Here’s How to Make Healthy Tofu Balls:
700g Tofu (2 Blocks)
1 cup All-purpose Flour
1/2 pc Carrots
1/4 cup Green Onion
1 pc Onion
3 cloves Garlic
2 pcs Eggs
1 tbsp. Liquid Seasoning
- Pat dry the tofu to remove excess water.
- Put them in a bowl and mash.
- Then add all the other ingredients, carrots, green onions, onions, garlic, eggs and season with liquied seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Form them into balls. It depends on the size that you want.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with some dipping sauce of your choice.
Other recipes to try: