Want some healthy and guilt-free snack? Try making some banana chips at home. It’s very simple and easy to make. Homemade Banana Chips is a perfect snack that you can prepare for your kids as well. You can be sure that they are eating clean, healthy and delicious snacks made by you.
Here’s how to make Homemade Banana Chips:
Saba Bananas (Plantain) (under ripe)
1. Slice under ripe bananas into thin slices.
2. Heat some vegetable oil in a deep fryer.
3. Drop the banana slices one by one to avoid them from sticking to each other.
4. Sprinkle some brown sugar. Wait until all the chips floats. Use paper towel to remove excess oil.
5. Sprinkle some more brown sugar before serving.
Note from Delish:
Banana chips has always been one of my favorite snacks especially during weekend movie time. And for all of you to enjoy them as well, I’m sharing this simple recipe with you.
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Healthy Snack Recipes to try:
Watch how to make Homemade Banana Chips here: