Who doesn’t love pizza? Instead of ordering pizza out, why don’t you make one at home. Take note, you don’t even need an oven to enjoy a delicious pizza. You will definitely love this Homemade Pan Pizza recipe and it’s worth a try.
Here’s how to make Homemade Pan Pizza:
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Instant Dry Yeast
1 tsp. Brown Sugar
a Pinch of Salt
1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Warm Water
1 cup Chi ken Ham (cooked)
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
1 small sized Bell Pepper
Few pieces of Mushrooms
Prepare the Dough.
1. In a bowl, combine in warm water, sugar and instant dry yeast. Leave it for about 15 minutes or until it becomes foamy and the yeast is activated.
2. In a separate bowl, combine in the all-purpose flour and salt. Create a well in the middle and pour in the yeast mixture.
3. Add in the vegetable oil. Using a spatula, mix everything in.
4. When everything starts to incorporate, use your hands to mix and knead. Knead the dough until it becomes smooth. Form it into a big ball, cover with a cloth and set aside to let it rise for about an hour or two.
5. After an hour, take the dough out of the bowl and place in a surface dust with all-purpose flour.
6. Using a rolling pin, start forming it into a round pizza dough. Let it sit for another 15 minutes.
7. Heat the pan in low heat. Place the pizza dough in the pan. Using a fork, put some wholes all over the dough.
8. Turn the dough upside down.
9. Start putting all the toppings. Pizza sauce, cheddar cheese, mozzarella, ham, bell peppers, mushrooms and top it with more cheese.
10. Cover the pan and let it cook in medium to low heat.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
No oven? No problem, you can still enjoy your favorite pizza at home. I’ve received several requests about preparing no oven recipes. So here’s one of them. You can also add more toppings of your choice if you want to.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to make Homemade Pan Pizza here: