Who would say no to potato chips? Well, what if you can actually make your bowl of potato chips at home. You can say goodbye to processed full of air and unhealthy bag of potato chips. It’s very easy to prepare, no fancy process, and it’s absolutely healthy. You can be sure that you and your family eat healthy and clean.
Here’s how to make Homemade Potato Chips:
Potatoes (as many as you want) (thinly sliced)
1. Thinly slice the potatoes.
2. In a bowl, put a good amount of water and salt
3. Soak the potato slice for about 3 minutes. Then wash thoroughly to remove the excess starch from the potatoes. Drain any excess water too.
4. Place the potato slice in a tray with paper towel. Then place another sheet of towel at the top to pat dry. Make sure to remove any any excess liquid.
5. Heat a good amount of canola oil in a pan. Set fire to medium. Then start deep frying the chips. Turn the heat to high while continuously stirring the chips to avoid burning. Once it start to turn golden brown, remove from the pan.
6. Use paper towel to remove excess oil. Sprinkle some salt to flavor. Or make your own dip, like the combination of mayo and ketchup.
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
I’m sure you are all excited how to learn making homemade potato chips. And it’s time for you to make as many as you want. Just make sure to cook the chips in high temperature to get that crisp. Just keep an eye to keep it from burning.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
If you also wanted to get your own pan and other kitchen cookware, go here:
Other Snack Recipes to try:
Watch how to make Homemade Potato Chips here:[wpedon id=”1537″ align=”center”]