Are you one of those people who would just through the squash seeds away? Then here’s a good news for you. No need of putting those seeds in the trash can. You can turn it into a healthy delicious snack.
- Separate the seeds from the flesh.
2. In a pot, add water and a tablespoon of salt. If you want it more salty, then add more. Let boil. And drop in the seeds. Let it simmer for about 3 minutes.
4. Strain to remove excess water.
5. Place them in a paper towel or a cloth. Let it dry overnight. Or place it under the sun for few hours.
6. Heat a non-stick pan. And roast the seeds for about 5 minutes.
And your salted roasted squash seeds is ready!