Craving for some spicy beef kick? This spicy beef noodle soup is the perfect answer. You don’t have to spend too much dining out just to satisfy your cravings. This recipe is very simple to prepare. You don’t even have to spend a lot to cook this at home.
Here’s how to cook Homemade Spicy Beef Noodle Soup:
200g beef cubes
10g of egg noodles (at least 4 pieces of egg noodle balls)
2 pieces of red onions (peeled)
4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
4 stalks of green onions (chop the green part, leave the stalk)
2 medium sized cut of ginger (1 portion-cut, 1 portion-finely shopped)
2 tbsp chili flakes
4 pieces dried chili
1 tbsp patis
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp paprika powder
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp olive oil
1. Prepare 8 cups of water in a pot. Drop in 2 whole onions, 4 green onion stalks, ginger, dried chils, patis and soy sauce. Bring to a boil.
2. Add in the beef cubes and cook for about an hour.
1. Heat pan. Add some olive oil and sesame oil.
2. Pour in the chopped garlic, ginger, chili flakes and paprika powder. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Saute for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
1. Boil a good amount of water.
2. Drop in dried egg noodles. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
1. After an hour, remove beef from the stock. Set aside and cut into serving sizes.
2. While stock soup is boiling, put the pechay leave. Cover for 1 minute. Remove the leaves.
3. In a bowl, Add in the cooked egg noodles. Top some beef slices, pechay leaves, chili paste toppings and green onions.
4. Pour in some hot beef stock.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I received several requests about preparing beef soup and this is one recipe that I would like to share. It’s very easy to prepare. it’s also cheaper than the ones served on restos. And take note, this is really spicy. So if you are into some spicy soup, this one is for you.
If you have any questions, please drop me a message. I’ll be happy to answer all your queries.
Watch how to cook Homemade Spicy Beef Noodle Soup: