Chicken cordon bleu is always in every special occasion. The combination of chicken, cheese and ham makes this chicken dish one of a kind. So I decided to add some flavor to it to make it even more delicious. Already made the traditional version, see recipe here. Adding a dash of honey and garlic will definitely make chicken cordon bleu irresistible.
Here’s how to cook Honey Garlic Chicken Cordon Bleu (No Oven):
400g Chicken Breast Fillet
2 Tbsp. Honey
4 cloves Garlic (finely minced)
Panko Bread Crumbs
- Tenderize the chicken breast fillet using a tenderizer or a rolling pin. Use a cling wrap, for easy pounding. Set them aside.
- In a bowl, combine in the honey and garlic.Set aside.
- Start wrapping the cordon bleu. Place the chicken first, then brush it with honey garlic mixture. Then top with ham and cheese. Start rolling from the bottom edge to top. Use toothpicks to seal both ends.
- Prepare the breadcrumbs and the beaten eggs. Season both with salt and pepper.
- One by one dip the cordon bleu rolls in the eggs and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat a good amount of oil in a pan. Fry the chicken rolls until brown.
- Cut into serving sizes. Use the remaining honey garlic mixture, mixed with vinegar and seasoned with salt and pepper as a dip.
Note from Delish:
Since my first no oven cordon bleu recipe was a hit. I decided to try something new, but adding a new set of flavor to it. And I’m right, it’s absolutely delicious.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us to our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: