Honey and garlic are two amazing combo in making your pork chops as delicious as you want it. This Honey Garlic Pork Chops is very simple and less stressful to prepare. You can have your delish pork chops in minutes. Perfect for our fast pace life.
Here’s how to cook Honey Garlic Pork Chops:
2 large cut Pork Chops
6 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1 tsp. dried Rosemary
1 1/2 tbsp. Honey
1. In a bowl, mix all the spices in. Garlic powder, chili powder, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. Pat dry pork chops. Rub spices on both sides.
3. Heat grill pan. Grill the pork chops until it turns brown on both sides. (You can also fry)
4. Remove from pan and set aside.
5. On the same pan (without washing), add some olive oil. All that’s left in the pan will add flavor to the sauce.
6. Add the garlic, sauté for a minute.
7. Add the honey and water. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer until it starts to caramelize.
8. Put back in the pork chops. Flip regularly to let the sauce stick on both sides of the pork.
9. Remove from pan, and let it rest for about 10 minutes before serving. Use the remaining sauce as a dip.
Note from Delish:
Here’s one of my favorite pork dishes especially when I’m in a hurry I need to prepare something delicious. It doesn’t even need too many ingredients. You can also add other spices that you want to suit your taste.
If you have any questions, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Honey Garlic Pork Chops here: