Looking for some delicious summer snacks for your kids that they never say no to? Try this Hotdog and Cheese Bread Rolls. It’s pretty obvious by its name, it’s just hotdog and cheese rolled within a bread. But learning how to cook it at home will definitely make a whole lot of difference.
Here’s how to make Hotdog and Cheese Bread Rolls:
*Toothpicks (for sealing)
- Prepare the bread, use a rolling pin to flatten the bread into a thin sheet.
- Brush some butter on the bread. put a slice of cheese and a hotdog on the edge of the bread. Start rolling to form a log. Seal both ends with toothpicks.
- Brush some more butter all over the bread rolls. Then roll and coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the rolls until golden brown. You might need to add more oil because bread absorbs the oil fast.
- Make sure to use a paper towel to remove excess oil from the bread rolls.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
This is one of the easiest snack that you can prepare for your kids. Imagine combining their favorite hotdog and cheese in a bread roll. It will definitely be a hit. You can use canola oil or vegetable oil if you want a healthier version.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other snack recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: